Skip to content
- Students must arrive at Camp Ramah between 9:00 and 10:30 on Thursday. Activities begin at 9:00 a.m. – First Camp meeting for all students begins at 11 a.m.
- All Rotary Clubs are responsible for transporting their students TO and FROM the event and that the parents have been notified of the arrangements. Arrange transportation with one of your Club’s members, a parent, or other responsible adult. Please note, students are not allowed to drive themselves to and from camp. Any student that arrives in their own car will not be admitted into the camp.
- Rotary Clubs must determine how and where they are meeting their selected students for transport to RYLA. RYLA coordinators should contact their student today to agree on arrangements.
- It is NOT OK for students to drive themselves with or without parent permission. Students who arrive on their own will not be allowed to stay.
- Drivers should be provided a contact list of the students they are transporting along with the drop off/pick-up map/instructions. Club coordinator must ensure each student has a copy of the what to bring/not to bring list prior to leaving for RYLA.
Map for Drop Off
Map for Pick Up
What to Bring/Not to Bring List (Printable version)
- Pickup time is on Sunday, immediately following the Awards Ceremony, at approximately 12:30. All Drivers are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy the awards ceremony. If the driver is not familiar with their student(s) bring a sign with your club name on it you can display. There will be over 200 students exiting the building when time to go home..